Improved caching of alert recipient display names. This should improve performance when
reviewing alert history, and keep the UI from spinning when trying to do lookups for all the
Reworked recipient file upload and processing. We’ve identified a few potential areas that could
cause problems here, and think this should work better for you as well.
Made changes to alert delivery requests to the Skype for Business server. We identified a few
areas where this might have hit some throttling issues when communicating with the server. We
have made some optimizations here in how we are determining presence and sending alerts
Added fine-tuning options for CPU performance with alert delivery. We added a setting we’re
calling “Alert Parallelism” that we can use to control how much of the CPU resource we’ll try to
use when sending alerts. This setting is in the Admin > Settings > Advanced area. By setting
this to 1 or 2 (we default to 1), we can limit the resources we use when sending the alert,
which should prevent the server from locking up when sending large alerts.