- « Release Notes
- Chime 2.7.2
- v2.7.9759 (August 14, 2018)
Improvements to the alias dispatcher feature
- Alias dispatchers can be added and removed without restarting the entire queue.
- Alias dispatchers should recover automatically from temporary Lync connectivity failures.
- Alias dispatchers can be manually restarted at runtime.
- New UI on queue dashboard to display status of alias dispatchers for the queue.
- Fix for a UCMA deadlock that could result in agents attempting to accept a chat, and then receiving the message "Sorry, a network error has prevented you from joining this conference."
- Fix for non-FIFO routing modes that could result in higher than expected ignored/declined counts for agents.
- Improved accuracy tracking agent concurrent chat counts.
- Fixes for mismatch agent names and statistics on the queue-level Accepted vs Ignored/Declined by Agent report.
- Optimizations to reduce the loading time for the agent context window extension page.
- Sorting, searching and pagination for the Standard Replies in the agent context window extension page.
- Fix validation of Windows login name field to allow dashes when adding agents to Chime.
- Fix for timeout error "Unable to start chat session" when accepting incoming chat from seeker.
- Reduction in false positive error notifications from the Chime Health Monitor.
- Added feature to import/export Standard Replies between queues.
- Add feature to select individual log files for download more easily.