- « Release Notes
- Chime 2.7.4
- v2.7.9766.0 (October 24, 2018)
- Fixes for threading issues that could cause a queue to stop processing new incoming chats, and require a queue restart.
- Fixes for threading issues with Virtual Agents that could cause a chat to remain stuck in Waiting and not route to an agent.
- Fixes for caching issues that could show inconsistent counts of Waiting chats between different components of the queue dashboard.
- Improve synchronization between queues to prevent agents from being prompted to accept more chats than their Max Concurrent limit should allow.
- Improve synchronization of active chat counts between the engine and the display on the queue dashboard.
- Fixes for inconsistency of recorded wait time when guests abandon chats while being processed by a virtual agent or while being connected to an agent.
- Reduce time required to connect an agent with the guest when using Skype context window extensions, to reduce wait times.
- When an agent is removed from a queue while Disabled, then added back to the queue, the Dashboard UI should correctly show that the agent is still Disabled.
- Improvements to error notifications when queues lose connectivity to Lync servers and resiliency on password changes.
- Fixes to prevent adding duplicate entries for an agent via the Queue Settings UI.
- Support for exporting reports in local timezone in addition to UTC.
- Loading indicator for Advanced Logs and improved load time when collecting data on available log files for download.
- Configuration Wizard improvements:
- Installer should maintain Active Directory connections that are configured to use GC:// rather than LDAP://
- Improved SSL/TLS configuration dialog in the Configuration Wizard
- Optional integration with Microsoft ApplicationInsights for monitoring and logging.
- Option to verify the integrity of the Chime application database with the Config Wizard
- Automatic backup of settings.xml when editing via the Config Wizard settings editor
- Fallback method for creating alerts if the database used does not support bulk inserts.
- Additional public APIs for retrieving available skill tags for queues and agents